Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Eu Are What Eu Eat

I'm glad that despite the horrible grade my son is getting in his science class, he is learning something. "You might not want to continue to eat that shrimp if you knew....never mind I'll tell you after dinner", exclaimed junior. Now, I knew he was studying all about bacteria and viruses. Eubacteria, Archaebacteria. I was helping him study for his quiz. My head was swimming with bacilli, cocci, sprilla images. Was some sort of cyanobacteria still stuck on my shrimp? " What? What? Just tell me." I said. He then told me that the brain of a shrimp is located in the tail. He then started to tell me about the live bacteria in my yogurt, and how he looked at it squiggling around under the microscope at school. Good thing I can afford to lose a few pounds.

1 comment:

Ubermilf said...

Quit being such a baby and eat your microorganisms.

Sissy.